Friday, April 9, 2010

Another day

Hey you. :) I haven't written in a while, so I decided I'd better take some time to catch up with my favorite little boy. It's been a pretty uneventful week which is a good thing I guess. I'm 18 weeks pregnant today and that is a reason to celebrate. And, two weeks from today is my birthday. I don't know what we'll do for it, and I'm trying not to think much about the actual day because that will be my first birthday without you. I can't think all about how hard that day may be, because it may very well not be. I guess we'll just wait and see huh?

I got your name written in the sand last week. Here it is. I think it turned out wonderfully!

The people who do this live in Australia and they do a wonderful job. I'm going to have it printed so I can frame it and hang it up on the wall at our house. Maybe I'll print one for here at work too!

I went to see you yesterday morning and it made me really happy. I was just standing there next to you and the sun was shining, there was no wind, you could hear the birds chirping and there were airplanes flying in the sky. It was a beautiful day and it made me happy to know, once again, that you are buried in the perfect place. I couldn't ask for a better place for you to be resting.

Well little buddy, I guess I should get some work done. Have fun up there with your friends this weekend. I'm looking forward to hopefully having some time to relax. (We'll see if that actually happens!) I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment