Thursday, March 25, 2010

Carter here, Carter there, Carter, Carter EVERYWHERE!

Hey you! Well, you still never cease to amaze me. I had to go to Sears to pick up the pictures we had taken of your big sister (which by the way are SOOOOOO cute)today. When I walked back to the photo studio, I noticed the Carter's clothing brand pasted up on the top of the wall of the baby section. It made me smile! And then, while I was waiting, a family was trying to get three little boys to smile for pictures and I heard them call one of the little guys Carter. I was amazed. Well as if that wasn't enough, there was a lady in front of me in line waiting and her little boy was sitting in the chairs off to the side of the room. I could have fallen over when I heard her talking to him and calling him Carter!!!!!!!! You were everywhere at that store today. I wanted to tell both of the families that I have a Carter too, but figured that wouldn't really be appropriate to just go up to some people I haven't ever met before and tell them all about my Carter, completely unprovoked. ;) See Buddy, I've got some tact in me. :) So that was my trip to get your sister's pictures. I'm so glad you showed up there. It was nice to be able to spend that little bit of time with you. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment