Monday, November 30, 2009

November 10, 2009

Hey there little boy!

I love you and hope you are having fun up there today. Today is a couple of your friends' 9 month heavenly birthday so I would imagine there is some celebrating going on. Jayden and Layla were both born still on February 10, 2009. I can't even imagine what life will be like after you've been gone for that long. It will be May of 2010. I guess there is no sense in trying to imagine because I can't.

I am planning on going out to visit you again tomorrow. It's been a few days and I just can't wait to see you again. I think first of all I'm going to have to bring your sister to the doctor though. She isn't feeling well so I'd better get her checked out! Tomorrow is also Veteran's Day. It is a very special day that we take off from work to celebrate the things people in the armed services have done for us. There are lots of flags out at the cemetery all around you to honor those people who have served.

Today was a blah day. I wasn't up and I wasn't down. I just kind of existed. That's ok though. I really try to focus my energy every day on the things that are truly important in my life and not so much on the things that don't matter in the greater scheme of things.

I love you with all of my heart Carter Alan. Sweet dreams my love. Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment