Hey there sweet boy. I wish I could tell you I had a good day today, but that would be a lie. I am still having problems getting your stillbirth certificate and I have an eye infection. Needless to say, I felt pretty down today. I am so grateful for some of the people I am surrounded by though. Dr. Storey continues to be so very wonderful to me and Dan continues to be a great friend. And that daddy of yours loves me to pieces and shows me all the time.
I went to visit you today and your pinwheel was completely busted. It makes me super sad when it's broken because I love to see it shining when I pull up to see you.
I signed up for Skype today. It's a web camera thing that we will be able to use to talk to Uncle Adam & Auntie Mel and Bumpa & Nana. Maybe others too! Your Uncle Adam is pretty excited because he really wants your sister to know who he is.
Well my sweet little, perfect boy. I should get some rest. It is once again past my bedtime. I love you and miss you so very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment