Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 8, 2009

Hi baby boy! I love you!

Well little one, there is really not much for me to report today. I had a pretty good day which is always a good thing.

Your daddy put your sister's birthday present together tonight. It's a trampoline. She is going to absolutely love it. They have one at her school and every day when I pick her up, she doesn't want to leave because she wants to play on the "jump jump".

I got to talk about you today. That always makes my day. Whether someone asks about you or if I just decide to tell them all about you, it doesn't matter. Just the mention of your name makes me smile.

I also got some Christmas ornaments in the mail today. I of course ordered one for you but also ordered others for some of your friends' families. I'm going to send them tomorrow.

It's been so cold out lately. I don't think the temperature ever got much over 0* today and the wind chill makes it so much worse. I'm so glad your poor little body doesn't feel the cold. It breaks my heart to think about you being out there in this cold weather. I've been wanting to go out to see you but it's been so cold I just haven't convinced myself to go yet. I hope you can feel my love from here because I really do love you oh so much!

Well my darling little boy. It's bed time. Sweet dreams little one! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment