Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 14, 2009

Hi Carter! I love you!

Well, today was an ok day. Work was just a normal day. But tonight was an extra special night. It was your sister's first Christmas program. She did SO well! Your daddy and I are very proud of her. She looked so cute and danced like crazy when they did their song.

It was hard to go there and think about never being able to watch you in a Christmas program. That is just one more thing to add to the already huge pile of things that make me super sad. I know you were looking out for your mommy today though. I can't even tell you how many times I looked out the window at work and saw geese flying by!

Oh yeah, and I got to tell someone new about you today. It was a friend of mine in Virginia. He is a super nice guy and listened to me talk all about my wonderful baby boy.

I also ordered a book for Abbi's mommy today. I am really hoping she gets it before Abbi's one year heavenly birthday because I would like her to be able to read it on that very special day!

Well you, I am super tired so I should get to bed. Sweet dreams little one. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment