Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 16, 2009

Hey you! I love you!

Well today was a pretty uneventful day. Actually, I take that back. Your sister had her 2 year check-up at the doctor and your Buddy dog had to go to the vet because he was hurting really bad. His hips keep getting worse and worse so he's on a couple of new medications now again. So, every day he is getting 11 pills now. The poor dog. The vet told me that this will eventually be what causes his death. Not that sore hips will kill him, but he will just get to a point where he can't get up anymore and we will just have to decide to put him to sleep so he's not hurting anymore. I hope that's a long time from now. He's sure not very smart, but he's a good dog.


I also saw a bunch of geese today. It made me smile. I was driving in the car with your sister and she said "Birds!" so I looked out the window and sure enough there was a flock of geese.

Well sweet one, I am pretty tired and should get to sleep. I love you and hope you sleep well! I love you!



Wait patiently for the Lord.
Be brave and courageous.
Yes, wait patiently for the Lord
Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment