Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 15, 2009

Hey there little one! I love you!

Well sweetie, today was a big day. I had an appointment with my counselor and she cut me loose! She thinks I'm doing well and said that if I feel the need to schedule appointments in the future but that I am doing "marvelously well." What a vote of confidence for your mommy! My counselor is an amazing Christian woman and I have learned so much from her. She has definitely helped me in my walk with God.

Other than that, today was fairly uneventful. I need to call the vet tomorrow because your Buddy dog seems to have really sore hips. I am hoping he is ok. He didn't even want to get up for a treat earlier. He's hurting pretty bad. Hopefully the vet can help him feel better.

Well, I suppose I should get to bed. Sweet dreams Carter. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment