Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13, 2010

Hi Carter! It's me again! I am just sitting here in the recliner thinking about you. I have missed you a lot lately. I went to visit you again yesterday. Your new pinwheel sure is nice! I love driving in to the cemetery and seeing it. It makes me happy!

I got to tell someone new about you yesterday and someone today too. I love sharing you with people. It definitely makes me miss you more though, so that's kinda hard. But I'd rather talk about you and miss you because of it than never get to tell anyone about you. You make my heart happy.

I feel bad tonight though, I have been super crabby the last week or so. I am not trying to be and I feel bad that I am, but I just feel tired, crabby and dizzy sometimes too. Oh well, if that's what it takes to have a healthy baby, then count me in!

Your daddy is out training dogs tonight. He loves it when they have training days so he and Kai can practice. They make a good pair. Poor Kai is still wearing his t-shirt so he won't lick his cut so he looks pretty silly, but it's keeping him healthy so it's a good thing.

I need to cut out a couple of pictures to put into a locket that your Nana and Bumpa gave me for Christmas. I was working on it earlier but couldn't finish while your sister was awake so I'll try to get it done later, before I go to bed tonight.

Are you and James having fun up there together? I bet you are! His mommy and I talk almost every day about the two of you little boys. I know you two are buddies. What a gift to his mommy and me to know that. She's been my friend for a long time here on Earth and now you and James are friends in Heaven. What a blessing!

Well, I suppose I should get some things done before bed time. I love you with all that I am, Carter. Take care of yourself and please ask them to tuck you in extra tight for your mama tonight. I'm missing you like crazy, and knowing that you are being well cared for is my only saving grace. I love you. I miss you! I can't wait to see you and hold you again in Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment