Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Amazed - February 10, 2010

Hey Buddy,

Well it's a big day up there today isn't it? Are you guys partying like crazy for Jayden and Layla's first heavenly birthday? I bet you are! Give those little ones hugs from their mommies today will you please?

It's been a while again since I wrote to you. I'm sorry! I have been thinking about you a lot even if I haven't written in a while.

I am totally amazed at the things happening in my life lately. I can see God's hand at work, Carter. I really can. I continue to make new friends because of you and the bonds I have with those people are second to none. I have been able to share with people all about you and I have even on more than one occasion been able to share with people about God. It's amazing. Thank you for teaching me how to be a better person, Carter. I don't know where I would be today if it weren't for you! The love I have for you amazes me every day, Carter. How is it possible for me to love you like I do? How is it possible for you to change my life still? I don't get it. But I'll take it! I'll take anything I can get that has to do with you. You make my world a better place. Thank you for blessing me. Thank you for being such a wonderful son. Thank you for being a messenger for God from heaven! I'm so proud to call you mine! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment