Friday, February 19, 2010

Your Little Brother/Sister - February 19, 2010

Hey Carter! I love you!

We got good news at the doctor yesterday!

The baby is alive and well in there! He/She is growing perfectly (I was 10 weeks 6 days yesterday and baby measured at 11 weeks 1 day)!

And let me tell you, I think it's a good thing that the world, and I, have another two trimesters to get ready for this little one! That child would not sit still for anything! Are you encouraging him/her to be a mischievous one? Every time the doctor would put the ultrasound on my stomach, the baby would kick and punch and squirm around and around. =- )

The heartbeat was 171 yesterday. Everything looked great!

Our doctor is such a great guy, Carter, he scheduled us for another ultrasound in two weeks.






Life has been so hectic and totally crazy lately. There are so many people that we care about who are dealing with one major thing or another.

We have some friends who are hoping and praying that their new little baby growing inside of her is genetically normal.

We have some other friends who are hoping and praying that a little girl due at the end of March will indeed be given up for adoption by her parents so they can adopt her.

Your grandpa Lyle has a brain tumor that they will probably need to operate on. Everyone is praying it is benign.

The sister to a guy I work with has some major issues with her arteries being clogged up to her brain and they are hoping that the medication they have put her on will help open them up again.

Your Nana's best friend is in the hospital with fluid around her heart and lungs.

The family I got the NILMDTS call about the other day still hasn't delivered their baby. And just by chance I found out that the daddy of that little baby that died works in the same building as me. I don't get it, Carter. Hasn't there been enough heartbreak around here in the last six months?

There is so much going on, Carter. There are so many things to worry about. Will you please ask God to listen especially close to the prayers He gets for me please?

I love and miss you with all that I am. xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment